Corbin I need your help

Talk about whatever you want!
VGames

Corbin I need your help

Post by VGames »

Hey Corbin its me VGames here. We spoke before at the GOG forum for the Blood series. I'm fixing to release version 5 of my Blood 2 Extra Crispy mod and I was wondering if u knew anything about coding the source? I wanted to add this feature that was in the old Darkact mod and can't seem to figure it out. Help if you can.

Corbachu
Site Admin

Re: Corbin I need your help

Post by Corbachu »

I know a little about Lithtech, but the person you want to contact is 3rd_EYE, which is on this forum, who codes far more in Lithtech than I do. I believe he's working on his own modification for Blood 2.

That's awesome that you are releasing updates to your Blood 2 mod! Any previous versions that I can download and give a whirl?

Though, I do know a lot about programming and coding now, so maybe if you point me in the right direction I could give it a whirl myself. ;)
\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ

VGames

Post by VGames »

Yeah u can go here and download version 4. Read up on what's to come in the soon to be released version 5 in the features list posted in the latest news post.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-2-the-c ... tra-crispy

VGames

Post by VGames »

I can't send him any messages. Could u ask him to PM me?

3rd_3ye
Community Manager

Post by 3rd_3ye »

I'm everywhere! I'm everywhere!
:D u
I wish I knew some coding vgames.
You might want to start a thread over at an appropriate area of the quake2cafe'. They don't use vb6 yet there is an openness to coding for older games.

Likwid
The banlist has been updated successfully.

Return to “Chitchat³”