EDGE_PACK

Discuss anything EDGE-related that doesn't fall into the categories.
3rd_3ye
Community Manager

EDGE_PACK

Post by 3rd_3ye »

Well, here it is. This zip contains some of the more complete modifications and TCs for edge to have been released within the last 5 years or so. Covert ops doesn't work. I'll probably have to reload this later with a little more organized structure.
This thing came out to be 300 megs download wise, so if you don't have the bandwidth, you might want to dl these separately from doomworld. Each folder has its own version of edge and a freedoom Iwad to make play a little easier.
Here's what's inside:

Doomed Again
QDoom
CQB
Goldeneye
Doom2.5

There's a lot more of Edge out there, but these are the biggies. I may put together another sample pack later with wads like Outofmyass and Squirl. If there are any others with maps that I missed just give a shout.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22220182/EDGE_PACK_zip
The banlist has been updated successfully.

3rd_3ye
Community Manager

Re: EDGE_PACK

Post by 3rd_3ye »

Okay, cutting the number of freedoom copies to 1 instance instead of placing the IWAD in every individual folder would cut the file size by about 100 mb. Getting rid of covert ops saves even more space. Is there anyone who thinks this needs to be repackaged? I really wanted this to be as fool proof as possible. 323 mb downloads are intimidating however.

3rd_3ye
Community Manager

Post by 3rd_3ye »

Here's the smaller file, down to 244 mb.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/22233775 ... complex_7z

3rd_3ye
Community Manager

Post by 3rd_3ye »

I would like to apologize for the broken link. My account at filefront was hacked, EDGE_PACK was erased and the link above leads to a blood2 sound patch, so I guess I need to get rid of the link. There's no way for me to upload a 250+_ file using my current connection, sorry.

:oops:

Return to “General Discussion”