Split screen controls setup

Are you experiencing a problem? Maybe you can't get your scripts to do what you need, or are frustrated by a feature you just can't seem to get working? Let us know about it here and we will try our best to help you out!
T0ffel0k

Split screen controls setup

Post by T0ffel0k »

Hi!

I am trying to map keys for split screen setup, but I cannot find an option to map separate keys for player 1/2. What am I doing wrong? As of now I control both players at the same time using the same keys. Thanks for any help on this one!

Corbachu
Site Admin

Re: Split screen controls setup

Post by Corbachu »

Hi there!

Currently, there is no way to change or remap Player 2's keys. Work has started from Rachel
to allow this setup, but for now it isn't possible. :oops:

However, I think I can whip up a quick patch to make Player 2 use a Controller, as long as Player 1
uses the Keyboard/Mouse. The Input Code as a whole needs a desperate rethinking/retooling, so
I'll be looking into that ASAP for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Just give me a day or two to get you a patch for Splitscreen, sound good?

=)
\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ

T0ffel0k

Re: Split screen controls setup

Post by T0ffel0k »

Jesus, the most epic response I`ve ever received regardless of the situation! Sounds absolutely fabulous! I will just remap mouse/keyboard to a controller through xpadder to get that console feel going for me then. What`s the default control scheme for the second player as of now?

Return to “Support and Help”