STORM - Single/Coop UV Map

Feel like undertaking your own EDGE project/mod? Announce and discuss it here! You are also free to talk about past EDGE projects from the days of yonder.
RUNSABER

STORM - Single/Coop UV Map

Post by RUNSABER »

STORM Repost from the ZForums
DOWNLOAD:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzl39 ... mJuNDlfNXc

STORM is a quick small speedmap for the 3DGE engine, utilizing a few of the port's features such as 3D floors, slopes and dynamic lighting. This map was created purely for fun & to improve mapping skill. You may see a bit of Episode 1 influence as those space station iterations are my favorite. Lot's of shotgun action, though the pace changes and so does the situation. Par time is 5:00 - try to beat it. For DOOM II IWADS, only one resource was added and that was the blue sky. I fail to find the credit so please if you know who designed it, feel free to post! Difficulty is not yet implemented, and there are a few yet cool secrets! I originally wanted to throw in static lighting/ambient actors and colored sectors to 'pretty' up the map, but it would have taken away from the speed aspect and the overall gameplay. Secrets are optional, and so is killing all the enemies but you want to play smart, not hard! ;)

Information
IWAD: DOOM2
Port: 3DGE 1.36+/Boom Compatible (DO NOT PLAY THIS WITH BOOM OR ANYTHING BESIDES 3DGE - NOT TESTED)
Mode: Singleplayer/Splitscreen
Difficulty: Moderate
Author: RUNSABER

Screenshots
Spoiler:
If you cannot UV-MAX this map, I will look into the cause, as I cannot UV-MAX either, due to infighting or some gimmick screwups. Please provide ample feedback if you are able to have time to play this in 3DGE, thank you! Gameplay mods should run very well with these unless there are script arguments (there shouldnt be any tbh)!

I am taking a leave from the 3DGE community. Thank you all for this amazing sourceport, time and fun playing your creations. It has been a wonderful ride.
Official 3DGE64 Project Portal - Public Repository for 3DGE 64.

Return to “Mods/Projects”