3DGE Model Pack v1.3

Feel like undertaking your own EDGE project/mod? Announce and discuss it here! You are also free to talk about past EDGE projects from the days of yonder.
Sandstormer

Re: 3DGE Model Pack v1.3

Post by Sandstormer »

Sorry that I have been inactive for so long. Real life has shut down all of my modding these days, as it is nearly impossible to get anything done while putting in 90 - 100 hrs a week at my day job (hooray for management positions!). Whatever free time that I actually do manage to find between my job and my loving lady is spent working on a commercial game as part of an indie team. This, of course, leaves no extra time for Doom modding. Come to think of it, other than a frustrated post over at Doomworld regarding the general attitude towards models, I have not had the time to do anything Doom-related for months. So, instead of leaving everybody in limbo, I figured that I'd take this time to announce that I am not working on Doom anymore due to having moved on in life. This means that 3DGE Model Pack and 3HTP is open for anyone who wants to take it, run with it, and make it their own. It's been an honor to work on this amazing and criminally underrated source port, but real life and career commitments have made it impossible to continue to participate in the modding scene. I wish everyone the best, and I hope that you are enjoying the holidays 8-) .

3rd_3ye
Community Manager

Post by 3rd_3ye »

Thank you for your efforts Sandstormer, we hope all is well, and if you can spare the time, please stick around. Good luck with your future endeavors, happy holidays to you! :D
The banlist has been updated successfully.

Sandstormer

Post by Sandstormer »

Thanks, 3rd_3ye! I'm putting in 16 hours a day, 6 days a week (sometimes 7) on the day job, so that leaves very little free time or energy for modding. I'll do whatever I can whenever I can, but I don't want to give the impression that I'm active to the same extent as I have been in the past. I decided to play it safe and officially declare inactive status for the time being. Of course, with this being Doom and 3DGE, there is really no such thing as "walking away from it", because that itch to mod will always be there. So, I guess that I'm actively inactive, or my activity is officially unofficial or something? Basically, I'll chip in when I get the chance to do so.