Operation: Arctic Wolf Revisited

Feel like undertaking your own EDGE project/mod? Announce and discuss it here! You are also free to talk about past EDGE projects from the days of yonder.
CeeJay

Operation: Arctic Wolf Revisited

Postby CeeJay » Fri May 05, 2017 8:28 am

For 3DGE 2.0.4 Final or later.

An extensive update and improvement to Laz Rojas' legendary (and inspirational) WolfenDOOM mod. Featues all new weapons and a whole slew of new baddies along with new mechanics, more interactivity, lots of added effects, more immersion, scripting, updated textures, etc.

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Download the 6-level demo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/pr7hc1hay ... s_demo.zip
You do not need the original to play this. You will, however, need 3DGE 2.0.4 Final or later and a DOOM or DOOM II IWAD.

Enjoy.

Concerning the levels:
Spoiler:
I originally had no intention of modifying the levels in any shape or form, however I had to do some fixing to make a lot of them work properly. In the process I also made some minor additions but overall the changes are less than minimum and I take no credit for them. A lot of the new effects and whatnot are achieved through scripting and other means. Levels were created by Laz Rojas for the original Operation: Arctic Wolf.

Credits: (probably incomplete list)
Spoiler:
id Software (DOOM, DOOM 2, Wolfenstein 3D)
3d Realms (Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior)
Apogee (Rise of the Triad)
Laz Rojas (original mod/levels)
Captain J. (various sprite edits)
Gray Matter Interactive (RtCW)
thejosh AKA Slyus (Trench Warfare)
edgymemester (mini-sub edit)
Realm 667 (Blade of Agony)
let me know if I've missed someone and I'll add them to the list

Return to “Mods/Projects”