Goldeneye Doom 2 mod

Pop your head in here if you have problems.

Moderators: andrewj, Corbin, Lobo

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alstom1995
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Goldeneye Doom 2 mod

Postby alstom1995 » Thu 14 Jul 2011 9:09 pm

Hi can someone tell me how to get the sound working in the Goldeneye mod.
I'm running it on windows 7.

Okay i've got the sound working by running it in compatability mode xp sp3. But I still don't have any midi music. :?

Corbin

Postby Corbin » Fri 15 Jul 2011 6:06 am

See . If you're running Vista or 7 you *have* to use this workaround.

alstom1995

Postby alstom1995 » Fri 15 Jul 2011 5:14 pm

How do I get it working on edge version gledge32.exe? Goldeneye won't work with the newest version, or do I need to modify something?

Corbin

Postby Corbin » Sat 16 Jul 2011 4:08 am

Goldeneye sould work with the latest versions of EDGE/3dge - what errors are you running into? Gledge.exe sounds like pre-1.31, can you post the debug.txt? Would like to have the version specified if possible.

Return to “Help!”