FOG (while I'm in a spamtastic mood...)

Remember it never hurts to ask, but you might not get it.

Moderators: andrewj, Corbin, Lobo

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
zZaRDoZz
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

FOG (while I'm in a spamtastic mood...)

Postby zZaRDoZz » Mon 31 Jan 2011 1:18 am

Corbin

Postby Corbin » Mon 31 Jan 2011 7:00 am

andrewj

Postby andrewj » Tue 08 Feb 2011 12:12 pm

I don't know how to make Fog which works properly, and by properly I mean an object that is on the other side (beyond) a fog sector is still affected by the fog.

I bet those other ports don't do it properly either, and just implement the half-arsed version of fog. The fog which EDGE used to have (with software rendering) was also the half-arsed kind.

Fog which fills the entire map (every sector) like Hexen has may be possible -- but I'm guessing that is too limiting for you guys.

Corbin

Postby Corbin » Wed 09 Feb 2011 7:49 am

No, that would actually be perfect if it filled the entire map like that, or at least sectors which would be affected by the fog. Doable?

Return to “Feature Suggestions”