Calling on the Community

Making something for EDGE? Show it here.

Moderators: andrewj, Corbin, Lobo

Corbin

Calling on the Community

Postby Corbin » Fri 06 May 2011 10:10 pm

Hey everyone, I wasn't sure if I should have created a thread here or added it as a reply to my other one.

As you know (maybe), I've been keeping busy working on 3DGE, which is our continuation of this EDGE engine, and as such, I've lost a lot of help and contributors that were helping me finish up Hypertension.

With Fiend leaving for greener vistas and my experimentation with EDGE, I've fallen behind on schedule with Hypertension and now require help to complete the project. While a large majority of it is finished and is playable, there are a ton of bugs, and a few dozen levels still need to be finished or redesigned. A lot of the graphics are unfinished and some of the models need to be touched up. Half of the enemies are missing in the code and some of the weapons need to get their code finished.

I do not want to leave this project in a state of chaotic disarray, as I have been with this project since its inception in 2008. It feels complete enough that only 5 or so months of work is left to finish it up.

I will also be working to get it released alongside whoever feels like signing up. I have made a commitment to myself to finish this and it's too much for me to chew on alone.

So please, consider my request, and if anyone is interested, let me know here!

Thanks everyone!

Corbin

Postby Corbin » Mon 19 Sep 2011 9:10 am

Abandoned the project, going to release the resources soon for whoever could use them.

Return to “Projects for EDGE”